Saturday, 17 March 2012

Athens Xclusive Designers Week - AXDW


This was my very first time to attend fashion week.Yay! It was the 11th Athens Xclusive Designers Week - AXDW and today was the first day.I was informed a day before that I would attend the shows and I was really excited and anxious at the same time because I had little time to find an outfit for the event,so I turned my closet up side down to get  prepared in time! Apart from the fashion shows there was also an ''xclusive'' vintage boutique as well as a special photo gallery with ''snapshots of Greek fashion photographers''.There was also a bloggers corner by Sony,where we were given cameras to shot the shows and upload them instantly on our blogs.

















This was my very first time to attend fashion week.Yay!It was the 11th Athens Xclusive Designers Week - AXDW and today was the first day.I was informed a day before that I would attend the shows and I was really excited and anxious at the same time because I had little time to find an outfit for the event,so I turned my closet up side down to get  prepared in time! Apart from the fashion shows there was also an ''xclusive'' vintage boutique as well as a special photo gallery with ''snapshots of Greek fashion photographers''.There was also a bloggers corner by Sony,where we were given cameras to shot the shows and upload them instantly on our blogs. 

4 comments:

  1. Love the whole look <3

    http://www.facebook.com/therubberdoll

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8a prepei na htan teleia empeiria gia sena, fantazomai!!
    teleio to outfit sou! kalh douleia! (:

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3532186/sweet-combination

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and commenting in our blog. If you have followed us point it out in your comments and we will follow back.
Yerina and Yosilda!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...