Monday, 5 March 2012

Spring is here!


Today's post has a spring feeling 'cause spring it's almost here and this means bright colour clothes.I shot the photos for today's post yesterday and I literally had to run outside to take pictures because it was getting late :).For this outfit I've mixed green pastel pants with mint green cardigan,do you like it?
                                                            shoes: stradivarius
                                                            pants: zara
                                                            white shirt










 Today's post has a spring feeling,cause spring it's almost here and this means bright colour clothes.I shot the photos for today's post yesterday and I literally had to run outside to take pictures because it was getting late :).For this outfit I've mixed green pastel pants with mint green cardigan,do you like it?
                                                            shoes: stradivarius
                                                            pants: zara
                                                            white shirt
                                                            cardigan: H&m
                                                            pink shoulder bag: h&m
                                                            nail polish: seventeen
                                                            sunnies : Burberry 

7 comments:

  1. You look really adorable...I have some similar trousers! :)
    can we follow each other? ^^
    xoxo

    http://sparklyfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you sweetie:)Yeah it's one of my fave colours for this season.I followed you btw :)xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit, love your pants, Great post. I am following your blog pls visit mine, I hope you will follow back
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey darling thanks for dropping by my blog,u have lovely pictures,if u wanna keep in touch,follow me on GFC and i will follow back,cheers

    http://sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look grat, love your lips :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and commenting in our blog. If you have followed us point it out in your comments and we will follow back.
Yerina and Yosilda!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...