Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Designer Spotlight: Penny Vomva,Boticca

Let's talk Bags
I've been a big fan of boticca  for a couple of years now. It's a unique online boutique for jewelry and fashion accessories by emerging designers from all over the world.
At boticca you can find some of the most unique and fashion forward pieces there are.
One of my latest finds are the RIEN bags by Athens,Gr based designer, Penny Vomva.
Her latest collection is very elegant. You can find in all shapes, backpacks, clutch bags, shopping bags... and the list goes on. The most part is that all the bags come out in amazing candy colours and they can most definitely put you in a cheerful spring /summer mode. 
Here are some of my favourites: 



The photos are from: http://boticca.com/

4 comments:

  1. love these bags! colors perfect for spring :)
    thank you for commenting on my blog, I'm following you back.

    aga
    http://shadesofvoguish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following and indeed these bags are awesome!

      Delete
  2. Lovely bags!
    Thank you so much for stopping by and following! I’m following you back!

    xx Karolina
    CARAMODE

    ReplyDelete
  3. great inspirations! thank you for ypur comments and following me, of course I follow back! :)

    www.blondeallaround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and commenting in our blog. If you have followed us point it out in your comments and we will follow back.
Yerina and Yosilda!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...